The importance of oral health can never be underestimated. While it starts at home with regular brushing and flossing, oral health is maximized with regular check ups and dental exams at Oasis Dental. When you visit us for the first time, Dr. Pinky Penalosa will customize your dental treatment plan based on your initial exam. For you first visit with us at Oasis Dental, this is what you can expect.
1. The Oasis Dental team will review your dental and medical history. This is your opportunity to tell us about any medications you take as well as any issues and concerns you have with your dental health. The medicines you take and your lifestyle, such as what you eat and whether or not you smoke, may directly impact your oral health so it is important to discuss this information with our team. During this conversation we also encourage you to ask questions.
2. If necessary, x-rays will be taken to see your teeth below the gum line. X-rays tell us about any problems that can't be seen during the oral examination, which comes next.
3. After an x-ray session, Dr. Pinky Penalosa will conduct an oral exam. She will look at the visible gum tissue and check for any problems with your teeth and gums.
4. The results of the x-rays and/or oral exam will determine your comprehensive treatment plan, including recommended treatments and hygiene appointments at Oasis Dental.
5. At the end of your visit, we will set up one or more appointments to get started right away on your individual dental plan.
At Oasis Dental in Rancho Cucamonga, California, we care about our patients. Our friendly staff and dedicated team of dental hygienists work hard with Dr. Pinky Penalosa to give you the best possible dental care in Rancho Cucamonga, California. For superior dental care and ongoing dental health, call us today at 909-941-2288 to schedule your first visit with us.